YOUR COMMUNITY IS OUR COMMUNITY Our trial lawyers deliver results
OUR CLIENTS TRUST US to work hard to deliver the best possible outcome
Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers
Our country’s laws are intended to protect the rights and liberties of citizens, resolve disputes, and uphold justice. At Hodges Trial Lawyers, P.C., we work hard to give our clients the highest degree of professional legal counsel. More than that, we take great pride in building long-lasting relationships with each and every person we advise. Our work centers around the following legal practice areas:
- PERSONAL INJURY – including wrongful death, motor vehicle wrecks, defective drugs and devices, and Social Security disability
- DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW – including child custody, child support, alimony, marital agreements, and fathers’ rights
- ESTATE PLANNING, WILLS AND TRUSTS – assistance with all matters of estate planning, including drafting and enforcement of wills, trusts, and guardianships
Many folks come to us when bad things happen, and we strive to resolve their legal issues in a compassionate and timely manner. Later on, clients often turn to us again when a different legal need arises. We are always honored for the opportunity to serve them.
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
When a traumatic event happens, recovery is the number one goal. At Hodges Trial Lawyers, P.C., we know that your experience cannot be undone. However, we truly believe we can make a big difference in assisting with the following:
- Getting the money needed to pay for current and future medical bills
- Recovering for lost wages and loss of future earning potential
- Seeking just compensation for pain and suffering
While no settlement can undo a serious injury or bring back a loved one, demanding accountability sends a strong message that justice matters. It may also prevent others from suffering needlessly in the future.
Divorce and Family Law
The skilled attorneys at Hodges Trial Lawyers, P.C. handle a broad range of divorce and family law issues. To our clients’ benefit, we are very familiar with the courts in Northern Alabama and have experience in Jackson County, Lauderdale County, Limestone County, Madison County, Marshall County, and Morgan County. Each county handles divorces a little differently, depending on the judges. That is why it is so important to hire an attorney who is experienced in your particular county.
Jeremiah is an honest and forthright attorney. He stands up for those he believes to have been wrongfully harmed, and he will fight for them as best he can. I would have no qualms about hiring Jeremiah personally if the need arose.
-Rachel Ochs Arney
- Olivia Smoot
- Kelly B