11.14 Peripheral neuropathy, characterized by A or B:
- Disorganization of motor function in two extremities (see 11.00D1), resulting in an extreme limitation (see 11.00D2) in the ability to stand up from a seated position, balance while standing or walking, or use the upper extremities.
- Marked limitation (see 11.00G2) in physical functioning (see 11.00G3a), and in one of the following:
- Understanding, remembering, or applying information (see 11.00G3b(i)); or
- Interacting with others (see 11.00G3b(ii)); or
- Concentrating, persisting, or maintaining pace (see 11.00G3b(iii)); or
- Adapting or managing oneself (see 11.00G3b(iv)).
If you have considered filing for Social Security Disability and have questions, contact the legal team at Hodges Trial Lawyers today by calling 888-539-3110 or by submitting an online inquiry. Our lawyers can answer your questions.