Xarelto has been linked to the following dangerous side effects:
- Untreatable and unexpected bleeding, including the following:
- Red, pink or brown urine
- Headaches, dizziness and fatigue
- Pain, swelling or bleeding at wound sites
- Nausea and vomiting, sometimes including blood in vomit
- Nose bleeds
- Internal bleeding
- Gum bleeding
- Excessive menstrual or vaginal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding
While all anticoagulant medications carry a risk of uncontrolled bleeding events, studies have suggested Xarelto’s risk to be higher than other blood-thinning medications. This is partly due to the inability to rid the body of this medication and the lack of an antidote. Many believe Xaralto to be even worse than Pradaxa, another blood thinner with numerous problems for patients.
If you have taken Xarelto and suffered these symptoms, please give your Alabama Xarelto attorneys a call at 888-539-3110. You can contact us via the website as well.